Connect, Relate, Integrate
The 2024 ECLD Immersion Unplugged: An Interactive Professional Learning Experience will be held on Saturday, 4 May 2024 at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth Western Australia.
The interactive workshop experience will provide an opportunity for educators, academics, policymakers and communities to come together and work collaboratively to improve children’s learning and development.
Through a combination of keynote addresses, workshops and networking opportunities, delegates will be provided with the tools, resources and support to further develop their expertise and contribution to enriching the lives of children.
We are looking for Interactive Workshops for our Experience Program that revolves around Interconnection.
Interactive Workshop Topics
Social and Emotional Wellbeing
Positive Behaviour Support
Social, Environmental and Economic Sustainability
Abstract Key Dates
|Monday 4 December 2023
|Monday 5 February 2024
|Tuesday 20 February 2024
We are looking for workshops that are interactive, innovative, hands-on and at the forefront of current practice to the education and care sector from birth to 12 years.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as a 45-minute interactive workshop/presentation.
- All interactive workshops/presentations should allow time for 5 minutes of questions either during or at the end.
- Abstracts are to be submitted with a title, in English to a maximum of 500 words.
- Ensure you indicate the presenting author for the Abstract and include a brief biography of no more than 100 words.
- Abstract is to be relevant to our ‘Interconnection’ theme and can fall within 1 of the sub-categories (Social and Emotional wellbeing, Emotional intelligence, Positive behaviour support, Cultural connection and Social, environmental and economic sustainability). Otherwise, please inform us if your abstract falls into a different category.
- Each Abstract will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- relevance to the 2024 ECLD interactive workshop experience
- relevance to the professional context of delegates
- potential to contribute to the body of knowledge
- Successful Abstracts must be presented by the author/s or a nominated co-author.
- The presenting author will receive 1 x complimentary day registration to ECLD if chosen to present. Ticket includes access to all keynote presentations, afternoon concurrent sessions, The Playground expo and full-day catering.
- Audience attendance may reach up to 100 delegates. Audience numbers are not guaranteed – presentations will run concurrently with other session streams.
- Submission of Abstracts implies the author’s agreement to publish the abstract in all ECLD publications including the website.
- Acceptance of Abstracts will be by email by 20 February 2024 or earlier.
- Acceptance does not imply any payment from the Organising Committee. Authors must arrange and pay for their own accommodation, travel etc. to attend ECLD.
- Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Organising Committee whose decision is final.
- The submission deadline may be extended at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Do you have a question about the ECLD Immersion Experience 2024? Want to get involved? We would like to hear from you!