Supporting Challenging Behaviours (2 hours)
Behaviours can be difficult to cope with particularly within children still developing cultural and social competence. Designed for the educator seeking understanding to better develop responsive strategies, this workshop explores the neuroscience, childhood relationships and learning that determines behaviours.
This knowledge also deepens approaches to supporting developing relationships in children, as behaviour is a lens into the minds of children’s emotions.
- Understanding the developing mind
- Learnings from social theorists
- How children learn behaviours
- Practical preventative strategies for educators
Links to NQS: QA1,QA3 and QA5
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64