Impact of Trauma (2 hours)
Looking beyond the behaviours of children, many have suffered traumatic experiences which lead to lifelong effects on emotional responses. You will learn how trauma effects brain development, as well as how to identify it. More importantly we will share the recommended practices to be better trauma informed when supporting children.
- What is trauma
- Trauma and its affects on brain development
- Identifying trauma in children
- Trauma informed care principles
- Wellbeing support strategies in practice
Links to NQS: QA2
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64