Effective Transitions – Certificate issued on completion
The Effective Transitions Online Self-paced Course aims to provide practical strategies that can be implemented to support children through times of change.
Participants explore what ‘effective transitions’ look like and how change can impact on a child’s emotions and behaviour. Participants will learn how to develop a child’s concept of time in relation to transitions and explores resources and strategies for best practice that support children during transitions.
- Identify a range of transitions that occur in a child’s day.
- Describe the importance of building relationships with children and families to ensure effective transitions.
- Describe how stress and anxiety associated with change can impact on a child.
- Identify how to support children learning to manage times of change successfully.
- Identify opportunities for successful transitions in current day-to-day interactions, activities and routines.
Links to NQS: QA1 & QA5
A unique Enrolment key will be provided in your Purchase Invoice.
View Online Learning Centre Enrolment Instructions here.