We are highly experienced in managing children services programs located on school sites with amazing results for the children and broader school community.
We believe in a true partnership that extends the value proposition to your school. We facilitate the consideration of delivery options from the very start, working with your school management team and parent/family committees to find options that suit your School’s vision.
If your School is considering hosting a new service like Outside School Hours Care or perhaps you have an existing Service that you would like to review, then its time to discover the power of true partnerships.
- On-site service models
- Cluster schools model
- Services that promote seamless transitions
- Highly qualified staff
- Shared pedagogical evidence
- Integrated staff culture
- Centralised billing, customer service and administration
- Break Even Community model or Return on Investment financial structures
- Reading guidance
- Breakfast club
- Homework club
- Pupil Free Days
- Morning School Supervision
- Preschool personal class pick-up and drop-off
- Canteen staffing and management
- School pick-up supervision
- Supporting onsite extra curricula activities
- School assembly attendance for merit awards
- Sports carnival assistance
- Vacation care