We are highly experienced in managing children services programs located on school sites with amazing results for the children and broader school community.
We believe in a true partnership that extends the value proposition to your school. We facilitate the consideration of delivery options from the very start, working with your school management team and parent/family committees to find options that suit your School’s vision.
If your School is considering hosting a new service like Early Learning or Outside School Hours Care or perhaps you have an existing Service that you would like to review, then its time to discover the power of true partnerships.
- On-site service models
- Cluster schools model
- Services that promote seamless transitions
- Highly qualified staff
- Shared pedagogical evidence
- Integrated staff culture
- Centralised billing, customer service and administration
- Break Even Community model or Return on Investment financial structures
- Reading guidance
- Breakfast club
- Homework club
- Pupil Free Days
- Morning School Supervision
- Preschool personal class pick-up and drop-off
- Canteen staffing and management
- School pick-up supervision
- Supporting onsite extra curricula activities
- School assembly attendance for merit awards
- Sports carnival assistance
- Vacation care