What About Wellbeing? (2 hours)
Caring, guiding, nurturing, supporting… Sound like familiar concepts that you implement on a daily basis when working alongside children? We design our spaces with the wellbeing and comfort of children in mind, we reflect upon the effectiveness of our teaching strategies and the impact this has on a child’s sense of belonging, being and becoming, but what about us?
How have we forgotten to place an emphasis on our own personal wellbeing? In services across Australia you will find somewhat tired and run down educators who are feeling undervalued, underappreciated and downright dejected at times.
For a sector so focused on Belonging, Being and Becoming we really need to re-evaluate our focus so that individual and team wellbeing is an on-going priority.
- Explore personal wellbeing
- Reflect upon current team culture and emphasis on ‘wellbeing’
- Discuss practical strategies to help you reconnect with you
Links to NQS: QA4
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64