STEM for Under 5 (2 hours)
The 21st century has seen exponential knowledge growth thanks to our obsession with new technologies. Children’s lives in the future will be vastly different, but its anyone’s guess as to how different it would be to today. So how can we prepare the next generation? STEM. STEM encourages critical thinking, problem probing as well as problem solving in “real world” matters. A drastic drop interest in STEMS subjects by students translates to a drop in new ideas and the ability of children to cope in this change. Recognized as a national priority we have designed a STEM workshop with ideas based on research but designed to provide an interactive and engaging experience to support Early Learning Curriculums based on science, technology, engineering and math.
- Where a STEM approach links with NQF, BBB and Code of Ethics
- Difference Between Academic and Intellectual learning
- Project work approach to planning
- How Outdoor play supports achievements in STEM
Links to NQS: QA1,QA3 and QA5
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64