Rethinking Supervision (2 hours)
This topic will discuss why supervision is so critically important in the various education and care settings. It covers:
- what supervision really means and what the action of supervision looks like when being done well.
- The challenges when supervising children and how Rethinking Supervision can make many of those challenges disappear.
- Highlight the critical elements of supervision
- Define “Intentional Supervision”
- An understanding of regulatory and NQS requirements
- Conduct supervision reflection
- Identify areas for improvement in relation to the QIP
Links to NQS: QA2, QA3, QA4, QA5 and QA6
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64