Reflective Practice ($200 per hour)
What does the term ‘reflective practice’ really mean? What are we meant to reflect on, how do we do it and then how do we use the information we have gathered to drive change? This topic will not only give an overview of what reflective practice means, but more importantly will provide an explanation of its relevance and importance in supporting continuous improvement in your service in relation to policies, procedures and practices.
- Explored the meaning of reflective practice and considered its importance as a means of strengthening the skills of educators.
- Clarified the links between reflective practice and on-going learning and quality improvement.
- Reviewed ways to incorporate reflective practice into your work, whilst acknowledging your personal philosophy.
- Made a commitment to ongoing reflective practice and worked on the ‘where to next….’
|Domains of Teaching||Standards||Link to NQF|
|Professional Knowledge||1. Know students and how they learn
2. Know the content and how to teach it
|NQA 1, 3, 5, 6|
|Professional Practice||3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
|NQA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7|
|Professional Engagement||6. Engage in professional learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/ carers, and the community
|NQA 1, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64