Quality Improvement through Critical Reflection (2 hours)
What does the term ‘Critical Reflection’ really mean? What are we meant to reflect on, how do we do it and then how do we use the information we have gathered to drive change? This topic will not only give an overview of what Critical Reflection means, but more importantly will provide an explanation of its relevance and importance in supporting continuous improvement in your service in relation to policies, procedures and practices.
- Explored the meaning of Critical Reflection and considered its import as a means of strengthening the skills of educators.
- Clarified the links between Critical Reflection and on-going learning and quality improvement.
- Reviewed ways to incorporate Critical Reflection into your work, whilst acknowledging your personal philosophy.
- Made a commitment to ongoing Critical Reflection and worked on the ‘where to next….’
Links to NQS: QA2, QA5 and QA6
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64