Protective Behaviours (2 hours)
This topic is designed to give participants the essential key understandings and knowledge base for Protective Behaviours. Core concepts and themes will be unpacked with a focus on linking to practical strategies and resources that educators can implement within their everyday programs.
- Understand the concepts and themes that underpin the Protective Behaviours Program.
- Review common myths surrounding perpetrators of child abuse, and further understanding of abuse and abuse prevention.
- Identify appropriate strategies and resources that link in with the Protective Behaviours concepts, and ways they can be incorporated into various settings.
Links to NQS: QA2, QA5 and QA6
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64