Perspectives in Supporting Children’s Well-being ($200 per hour)
Children who are supported in their mental health and well being in early childhood have a strong foundation for developing the skills, values and behaviors they need to experience positive physical and mental health as an adult.
This topic is based on the connections resource, provides participants with the knowledge and techniques to improve long-term outcomes for children and embed these practices into work practice.
Links to the Early Years Learning Framework
Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
Outcome 4: Children are confident and involved learners
Links to the National Quality Standard
|Domains of Teaching||Standards||Link to NQF|
|Professional Knowledge||1. Know students and how they learn
2. Know the content and how to teach it
|NQA 1, 3, 5, 6|
|Professional Practice||3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
|NQA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7|
|Professional Engagement||6. Engage in professional learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/ carers, and the community
|NQA 1, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64