Operations Management (2 hours)
Participants will identify the key skills needed to help balance the priorities of running a Service. Managing ‘business’ functions can be a truly challenging task, but with robust systems and processes in place, responsibilities can be shared amongst the team, allowing for transparent, efficient service management.
- Understanding your role in management and including staff in your processes
- Identify practical strategies for effective management techniques
- Concept mapping for successful outcomes
Links to NQS: QA4, and QA7
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64