This 1 hour webinar is for all educators in Long Day Care, Family Day Care and Outside School Hours Care giving an overview of the upcoming changes to the National Quality Framework following a thorough consultation process with Ministers agreeing on these changes in January 2017.
With the law and regulations changed in October 2017 and a revised National Quality Standard join our expert panel which will unpack the changes to get you prepared and up to date on what it all means. Drawing upon the free resources of ACECQA our panel will outline the key dates of implementation, how it all came about and highlight some of the more critical areas that affect practice and how to keep up to date with its implementation.
During the webinar we will cover;
- The process of review to date
- Changes to the NQS and assessment
- Changes to Family Day Care (audience dependant)
- Impact of Regulatory and authority power including ACECQA
- Suggested ideas for communicating change and keeping up to date
Links to NQS: QA7