Leadership ($200 per hour)
Participants will reflect upon their own leadership style and develop an understanding of what it takes to be a truly inspirational leader.
• Identify the very unique differences between ‘management’ and ‘leadership’.
• Interpret and challenge own leadership style
• Develop strategies to lead your team by inspiring change
Links to the National Quality Standard
|Domains of Teaching||Standards||Link to NQF|
|Professional Knowledge||1. Know students and how they learn
2. Know the content and how to teach it
|NQA 1, 3, 5, 6|
|Professional Practice||3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
|NQA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7|
|Professional Engagement||6. Engage in professional learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/ carers, and the community
|NQA 1, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64