Inclusive Practices (2 hours)
This topic aims to explore Inclusive Practices in Early to Middle Childhood Education and Care settings. The participants will be exposed to the key elements of inclusion and its practices which will support and enable services to move forward in implementing Inclusive Practices.
- Understanding Inclusive Practices
- Identifying what Inclusive Practices looks and feel like
- Importance of an ongoing process of providing inclusive environments in partnership with children, their families and educators.
Links to NQS: QA1 – QA7
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64