Inclusive Practices ($90 per hour)
This topic aims to explore Inclusive Practices in Early to Middle Childhood Education and Care settings. The participants will be exposed to the key elements of inclusion and its practices which will support and enable services to move forward in implementing Inclusive Practices.
- Understanding Inclusive Practices
- Identifying what Inclusive Practices looks and feel like
- Importance of an ongoing process of providing inclusive environments in partnership with children, their families and educators.
|Domains of Teaching||Standards||Link to NQF|
|Professional Knowledge||1. Know students and how they learn
2. Know the content and how to teach it
|NQA 1, 3, 5, 6|
|Professional Practice||3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
|NQA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7|
|Professional Engagement||6. Engage in professional learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/ carers, and the community
|NQA 1, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64