Exploring Theory in Practice – Certificate issued on completion
Throughout the Exploring Theory in Practice Online Self-paced Course, we will be looking at why educators need to have an understanding of theory and practice embedded in the differing socio-cultural contexts of child development,psychology and learning.
As reflective educators, we need to challenge our assumptions incorporating continual self- evaluation, bringing about a transformation in our thinking. This approach underpins the child’s uniqueness through inclusive practice in:
- Family partnerships
- Directed and undirected play
- Intentional teaching and
- Enabling learning environments.
- Extend knowledge of neuroscience and child development to underpin behaviour management and program planning for 0-12 years
- Link knowledge to the Australian Professional Teaching standards, National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Provide Inclusive and best practice strategies for children, educators and families
Links to NQS: QA1, QA2, QA3, QA5 & QA6
A unique Enrolment key will be provided in your Purchase Invoice.
View Online Learning Centre Enrolment Instructions here.