Educational Leader: Fulfilling the Role ($90 per hour)
The roles of an educational leader are many and varied, depending on how you aim to achieve the requirements outlined in the National Quality Standard and the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations. How do you decide what roles are relevant and important in your education and care setting and it’s context, and in turn how do you implement them effectively so that your staff are motivated and the very best learning outcomes for children are achieved? This topic will explore some of the roles of the educational leader, as well as practical strategies to enable you to fulfill the role to it’s full potential.
- Identify aspects of the role of the educational leader that are of relevance and importance to their service.
- Recognise the skills required to implement the role of the educational leader.
- Identify strategies to assist in implementing role effectively.
- Fulfil the role with more confidence.
Links to the National Quality Standard
|Domains of Teaching||Standards||Link to NQF|
|Professional Knowledge||1. Know students and how they learn
2. Know the content and how to teach it
|NQA 1, 3, 5, 6|
|Professional Practice||3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
|NQA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7|
|Professional Engagement||6. Engage in professional learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/ carers, and the community
|NQA 1, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64