Child Protection – Certificate issued on completion
In-Service Workshop 2hr (up to 30 attendees!)
This In-Service Workshop will look at regulations, when and how to report any issue that you feel is of concern about a child. It is important that educators understand what to do, how to manage disclosures and when and if to report.
It will look at how to teach children about their body, how to teach about protective behaviours and what is normal behaviour, concerning behaviour and behaviour that indicates extreme concern.
- Identifying different types of child abuse or neglect
- Learn the requirements under child protection law
- Strategies to protect children and educators in services
Links to NQS: QA1, QA2 and QA5
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64