Building Strong Partnerships with Families (2 hours)
Forming partnerships with families is a “whole team” approach with all staff proactively engaged with families in their children’s holistic learning and development.
This will highlight the proven key concepts that underpin strong relationships with families and practical suggestions will be explored.
- Some key concepts that underpin strong relationships with families
- What effective partnerships with families look like in practice
- The benefits of working in partnership with families and the community
Links to NQS: QA6
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64