Building Strong Partnerships with Families ($200 per hour)
Forming partnerships with families is a “whole team” approach with all staff proactively engaged with families in their children’s holistic learning and development.
This will highlight the proven key concepts that underpin strong relationships with families and practical suggestions will be explored.
- Some key concepts that underpin strong relationships with families
- What effective partnerships with families look like in practice
- The benefits of working in partnership with families and the community
Links to the National Quality Standard
|Domains of Teaching||Standards||Link to NQF|
|Professional Knowledge||1. Know students and how they learn
2. Know the content and how to teach it
|NQA 1, 3, 5, 6|
|Professional Practice||3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
|NQA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7|
|Professional Engagement||6. Engage in professional learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/ carers, and the community
|NQA 1, 4, 5, 6, 7|
Want to know more?
- Email us [email protected]
- Contact us on 1300 66 11 64