Our Events Calendar is bursting with Professional Practitioner Learning Opportunities and Parenting Focused Events.
Webinar: Understanding and guiding BIG Emotions in LITTLE people – December
December 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am WST| $29
Understanding and guiding BIG Emotions in LITTLE people
- WA 10:00am
- NT 11:30am
- QLD 12.00pm
- SA 12.30pm
- NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS 1:00pm
This 90 minute webinar is for all professionals working with children that are looking for practical guidance techniques to help guide children through their big and often scary emotions.
If you are interested in furthering your skills to identify the ‘real’ cause behind behavioural concerns, and develop better strategies to help support children in your setting, then this is the event for you.
During the webinar we will cover:
- A look at the developing brain
- Behavioural Issues – what is really going on?
- Helping children develop self-regulation
- Effective Practical Strategies to help guide children’s behaviour
Links to NQS: QA2, QA4 and QA5