Our Events Calendar is bursting with Professional Practitioner Learning Opportunities and Parenting Focused Events.
OSHC Supervision of Children – Darwin
June 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST| $69
OSHC Supervision of Children
What is supervision for OSHC like? OSHC Supervision is critical with a wide range of children, vacation care and transient staff so it is everyone’s responsibility and should reflect educators who are focused and who are consciously in the moment.
There should be clear communication and shared understanding between not only educators but children as well. It’s about educators supporting learning and assisting children to develop risk assessment skills.
- The critical elements of OSHC supervision
- Defined ‘intentional supervision’
- An understanding of OSHC related regulatory and NQS requirements
- Reflection on current supervision in your setting
- Identified areas for improvement in relation to the QIP
Links to NQS: QA2, QA3, QA4, QA5 and QA6