Check our Events Calendar for more great Professional Practitioner Learning Opportunities and Parenting Focused Events.
Interacting Positively with Children – Katherine
November 13, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST| $69
Interacting Positively with Children
Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships with children is one of the Principals of the Learning Frameworks. Interacting and communicating positively with children is one of the most important aspects of an educator’s role.
Having meaningful conversations with children, listening to children, being kind and supportive when they need you are some of the building blocks to developing ongoing respectful relationships with children.
In this workshop encourages you to reflect on how to:
- Focus on building relationships with children through interaction
- Genuinely listen to children
- Discuss and think about what positive interaction looks and sounds like
- Highlight strategies to implement positive interactions with young children
- Reflect on your current practices interactions with children
Links to NQS: QA1, QA5 and QA6