Our Events Calendar is bursting with Professional Practitioner Learning Opportunities and Parenting Focused Events.
Child Development – Darwin
June 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST| $69
This topic is about supporting the holistic development of children from Infancy to pre-school.
The importance of understanding that child development knowledge is key to supporting young children to become confident and involved learners. Participants will be exposed to the following topic areas:
- Brain Development – the developing mind, how to help children learn and grow
- What to expect of children (ages and stages/milestones)
- Supporting children’s development; Physical, Social, Emotional, Communication, Cognitive
- Using daily routines to support children to practice and acquire skills
- Creating an environment for holistic learning and development where development informs a practice approach to support the growth and development of children.
Links to NQS: QA1 and QA5
Nightcliff Primary School, Conference Room – Download Campus Map
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.